Banty offers all subscribers a personalized URL for their virtual meeting needs
TORONTO, May 26, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Banty.com added a personal touch to the video conferencing industry by allowing subscribers to create a unique and permanent URL for their online meeting rooms. Forget about the automatically generated alphanumeric invitation links and think about what it would mean to have a single virtual meeting link that can be passed on to everyone: i.e. Banty.com/YourName.
âSome video calling services make it more difficult for their subscribers by sending them to send meeting links and temporary, random passwords. They are almost impossible to remember and can lead to planning issues, âsays Banty’s co-founder and CEO. Scott Wilson. “Banty has decided to eliminate any confusion and let subscribers determine which URL they want to pass on to family, friends or business associates.”
Banty offers a number of solutions designed to make video conferences – large and small – easy to attend and productive. (Watch the âBanty Is Easyâ video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhmVdwrR_w8&t=10s)
What is a unique and permanent Banty.com URL?
This URL can be created to represent a person, business, or medical practice that frequently hosts video calls. Just like a website or email address, a Banty.com URL will be unique to whoever created it.
Whenever a Banty subscriber hosts a virtual meeting, the custom URL they created is sent to all invitees. This is the link they will use to attend a scheduled meeting. If someone arrives at that web address early and the meeting room is locked, they’ll stay in a virtual waiting room until it’s their turn.
Things to consider before and after creating a Banty.com URL:
- Keep professionalism in mind: When deciding what a custom URL for business use should look like, remember who will receive that link. As such, keep it simple and feature either an employee’s name, company name, or a healthy mix of the two.
- Don’t do it for too long: Whether for personal or business use, the shorter a personalized URL, the easier it will be for people to remember. Avoid including symbols or random numbers if possible
- Think about how others might react: A personalized URL should always be as harmless and non-controversial as possible. By being respectful here, there will be no chance that a guest at the meeting will feel put off before a call begins.
- Share the link with everyone: Now that a custom URL has been selected, forward it to everyone. While this link can be sent to anyone using the Banty Admin Portal invite feature, it can also be texted or verbally sent to anyone who wishes.
- Anyone Can Visit a Banty Meeting Room: Anyone who receives a personalized Banty URL in a meeting invitation does not need to be a Banty subscriber to use it. This is a point that deserves to be clarified before each scheduled meeting.
âHaving a unique, easy-to-remember URL makes all the difference in the world,â says Banty co-founder Dr. Richard tytus. “People like having only one link that can be used for each meeting. It takes the stress out of sifting through all of their invitations just to make sure they’re using the right link, at the right time.”
Today everyone has a cell phone number and an email address. In the near future, everyone will have a Banty video chat address: Banty.com/YourName
Banty started out as a patient-centric video conferencing platform that helps physicians easily integrate virtual medical appointments into their clinics and practices. Now, Banty also offers exceptional video conferencing solutions for businesses, businesses, virtual events and individuals.
Banty can be accessed through any desktop browser or through dedicated iOS and Android mobile apps. With a wide variety of engaging features focused on productivity and maintaining personal connections, Banty is the virtual meeting platform that brings the world together through better communication.
SOURCE Banty Inc.