How to change Tumblr URL on PC, iOS and Android devices
This tutorial covers how to change Tumblr URL on PC, iOS, and Android devices. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to change Tumblr URL on PC, iOS and Android devices. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to change Tumblr URL on PC, iOS and Android devices
Tumblr is a social media site where you can express your thoughts and ideas and interact with various people. Like Facebook or Twitter, it is free and requires the creation of an account. Once logged into Tumblr, you can upload photos, videos, texts, links, and more to your profile. All your contributions are visible to others under the username you created when you registered. If you want to change your username on your Tumblr, it’s very simple and easy. Changing your Tumblr username will also change your Tumblr URL. If one of your subscribers has marked your posts for instant access, the post URL will not work if your username is changed.
If you uploaded a post or image with its URL watermarked, you will need to change the URL and reload the post to your Tumbler blog. It’s like the identity that Tumblr gives to your blog. It also serves as the username for your Tumblr account. This is the link that you will use when sharing your blog with others. It is important to have a professional looking URL for your Tumblr blog.
Change Tumblr URL in the mobile app
Changing your username on Tumblr is pretty straightforward. Simply follow the steps listed below on any Android or iOS device (iPhone and iPad).
- Launch the Tumblr app on your smartphone.
- Tap the Account icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Then select the settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Below, select the blog whose username you want to change.
- Now tap on the pencil icon to the right of the existing username.
- On the next screen, enter the new username and select the Save button to complete the process.
Change the Tumblr URL on the website
- Open the web browser on your computer or any other device you use.
- Go to the address bar and go to the Tumblr website (tumblr.com).
- Click on the person icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Below, choose the Settings option.
- On the next screen, click Blog and choose the Change appearance option.
- Click on the existing name you want to change.
- Now click on the pencil icon next to the username.
- Then replace the existing username with a new name and click the Save button.
Final Words: How to Change Tumblr URL on PC, iOS, and Android Devices
hope you will understand this item How to change Tumblr URL on PC, iOS and Android devices, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.