How to Delete a Specific Webpage or Site from Safari History in iOS 2022
This tutorial is about how to delete a specific web page or site from Safari history in iOS. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Delete a Specific Webpage or Site from Safari History in iOS. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Delete a Specific Webpage or Site from Safari History in iOS
Safari on iOS has always had the ability to clear all browsing history on iPhone and iPad, but until the latest versions of iOS it either cleared all history or nothing. However, that has changed, and if you’d rather delete individual pages from your history instead of deleting your entire Safari browsing history, you can now do that easily. This is useful in many situations, whether you forgot to enter privacy mode in iOS Safari, want to cover your tracks when trying to surprise someone, or just want to delete an embarrassing page or two that you found on your iPhone or iPad.
Deleting certain items from Safari’s history is a feature that many Safari users are not yet familiar with, although the Clear Browsing Data feature, whether it’s Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari, is already well known and widely used by most users. . Clearing all of your web browsing data is useful for several reasons. First of all, browsing history can make people embarrassed to visit harmful websites. Also, it is strongly recommended to regularly delete your browsing history to prevent third-party cookies from spying on you.
How to Delete a Specific Webpage or Site from Safari History in iOS for iPhone, iPad
- From the Safari app, tap the open book icon (it’s the bookmarks icon).
- On the next screen, tap the same book icon tab so that you are in the Safari History view, this displays a list of all your browser history in Safari for iOS.
- Swipe left on the individual page history you want to delete, then tap the red “Delete” button that appears.
- Repeat for other pages to delete from history if necessary, when you are done, tap on “Done”.
- The page title and URL magically disappear from Safari history as if it had never been visited. Note that you must be in the bookmark history view described here, as the ability to delete history pages does not work in the back button history view.
Final Words: How to Delete a Specific Webpage or Site from Safari History in iOS
I hope you understand this article How to Delete a Specific Webpage or Site from Safari History in iOS, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.